Control-Tec Launches All-New CT-600 VDR – a Compact Tool for Leveraging Control-Tec’s Industry-Leading Software Stack
ALLEN PARK, Mich., September 9th, 2014 /PRNewswire/— Control-Tec, a leader in vehicle data acquisition and analytics, announces the launch of its latest Vehicle Data Recorder, the all-new CT-600. Designed to leverage Control-Tec’s evolving portfolio of enterprise software products, the CT-600 represents an affordable entry point into holistic data collection, organization and analysis methodologies. Like all Control-Tec innovations, the CT-600 is designed to provide users with enhanced, actionable business intelligence.
“Our customers were eager to deploy CT software into additional use cases and requested a compact VDR that sacrificed nothing in terms of functionality. The powerful CT-600 is our high value response,” said Bill Berghoff, Control-Tec Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “CT-600 is proof that a powerful, affordable VDR can also be compact. Most important, however, is how seamlessly the CT-600 enables customers to access and exploit our industry-leading analytical software tools built upon our Qualifier platform.”
CT-600’s class-leading features include:
- 600 MHz Dual-Core processor with 600MHz bus speed to manage high speed DAQ, data analysis and data management
- Global Connectivity featuring internal GPS, 802.11 b/g/n, CDMA and GSM
- Leverages Control-Tec software stack; fully compatible with Developer and Qualifier
- Industrially rated, high performance SD data storage of up to 64GB
- Easily accessible SD and SIM cards
- USB port for analog device connection
- J2534 Pass-thru device compatible with CT-Dash Android application
- Protocols supported: CCP, XCP, J2534, J1939, J1979, J1708, ISO-9141, ISO-14229, ISO-15765, ISO-15031
Control-Tec is currently taking orders for CT-600 units available for shipment later this month.
Control-Tec transforms product development by providing data-driven solutions for systems engineering, validation, warranty reduction and certification. Utilizing centuries of combined vehicle engineering and systems experience, Control-Tec turns Big Data into actionable data by merging information technology, engineering, data analysis and software development. Control-Tec serves a diverse customer base of transportation OEMs around the world with industry-leading software, hardware, consulting services and certification assistance. These customers utilize Control-Tec technologies to successfully navigate an increasingly complex and rapidly changing regulatory environment.